Thursday, October 8, 2009

WEEK 1:  What a great first meeting!

Ladies, I am so thrilled that you have joined us on this exciting journey!  We covered Part 1 today.  I do hope that you will take the time to read Chapters 1-3 this week in addition the chapters in Part 2.  And maybe after reading Part 1, some of the points we discussed today will make more sense. :-)

Hey, you all have homework!  
  • Remember to identify your "If only...." statements and search for a scripture to help you deal with your "if only".  The "4Ps of if only" are listed in Chapter 2.
  • Our outreach project for this week is restocking the food pantry with peanut butter and jelly.  So on one of your daily trips to Publix or Western, grab an extra jar of PB&J.
For those of you studying with us via this blog, I will post our talking points from today in a separate entry.  Right now, I have butterflies for my son's football game tonight....As a sneak peak of what we studied, what do Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" and U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" have to do with becoming more than a good Bible study girl?

Blessings and Go 130# Blue Rebels!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment